JBCA has a large expertise in the development integration and test of technology to be used in a wide range of frequencies, spanning from centimetric up to millimetric and sub-mm wavelengths. Thanks to our technology development programme in collaboration with the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, JBCA is involved in several world class projects.
- Technology development: List of activities in technical development
- Projects: List of current and future projects for which JBCA is contributing to instrumental developments.
- Sackville Building Radio Astronomy Technology Laboratories
- Jodrell Bank Observatory Laboratories
- Turing Building Laboratories
- People: The people involved in technology development at JBCA.