This website will look much better in a web browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
Go to main content.
Marie Curie Conference (MC2)
Monday 10th April - Wednesday 12th April 2006
- Photographs from the conference are online
- PDF files with the complete programme and presentation sessions are also available.
- A personal invitation from Raffaele Liberali, Director for the Human Factor, Mobility and Marie Curie activities at the Directorate-General for Research, European Commission.
- As a highlight in an exciting collection of invited speakers, Nobel Laureate, Dr Tim Hunt from Cancer Research UK, will be addressing the conference with his presentation, "How to Win a Nobel Prize".
- The call for Delegate Forums is open.
These are delegate organised meetings intended to facilitate discussion and networking around bottom up issues, themes and research areas.