- Monitoring program
- Active Galaxies home
- Monitoring home
- Project results
- Related articles
- Observing calendar
- Observations to date
Time awarded for VLA A and B configurations (2006Q1 and 2006Q2)
A array observations complete
VLA proposal deadlines for the
specified configuration are the 1st of the month and configurations are colour coded as
- A configuration
- B configuration
- C configuration
- D configuration
Completed or scheduled observations are indicated by "OBS"
1) These two observations are part of the same slot in the program. VLA-1 contained half of the sources (M82, NGC3310, NGC3628, NGC4038 and NGC4631) while VLA-2 contained the remaining sources. VLA-1 was observed at C, X and U band while VLA-2 substituted L band observations instead of C band due to almost simultaneous observations with MERLIN at C band. VLA-2 also included observations of NGC2403 in order to provide more data on SN 2004dj.
2) These two observations were also part of the same slot. VLA-1 contains half of the sources and takes place on 16/17 March while VLA-2 is scheduled on 16 April. Each slot contains half of the sample.
3) These observations were spread over December 2005 (M82, 16-17 Dec; NGC520, 22,24 Dec; NGC2146, 19 Dec; NGC3310, 24,25 Dec; NGC3628, 21,24 Dec) and January/February 2006.
4) These observations are split into two slots, March 8/9 and March 17.
5) Two slots: August 13th and 19th.
6) NGC520, Nov 15th; NGC891, Nov 15, 16; NGC2146, Dec 6,7; NGC3310, Dec 15, 16; NGC3628, Nov 15, 16; NGC4631, Dec 17; NGC6946, Dec 14.
Optical images taken from the NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database
Website created by C. Feldman 2004 Summer Student
Website updated by L. Edwards 2006 Summer Student